Punto informatico Network
Login Esegui login | Non sei registrato? Iscriviti ora (è gratuito!)
Username: Password:
  • Annuncio Pubblicitario

ints and Royce ONeale added 20 with eight rebounds as

Suggerimenti, commenti, segnalazione errori, critiche, lodi e quant'altro riguardi strettamente MegaLab.it e i suoi contenuti.

ints and Royce ONeale added 20 with eight rebounds as

Messaggioda blueberryjerry » ven feb 03, 2017 7:31 am

MINSK, Belarus -- The Czech Republic scored three second-period, power-play goals in beating the United States 4-3 in the quarterfinals of the ice hockey world championship on Thursday. Quintin Demps Giants Jersey . Also, Russia blanked France 3-0 to face defending champion Sweden or Belarus in the semifinals on Saturday. The Czechs will play Canada or Finland in the semis. Captain Tomas Rolinek answered Brock Nelsons power-play goal in the opening period, and Tomas Hertl, Roman Cervenka and Ondrej Nemec all beat veteran goaltender Tim Thomas on power plays in less than 10 minutes in the middle period. U.S. captain Justin Abdelkader received a five-minute penalty and was ejected for a big hit on forward Vladimir Sobotka, who needed treatment on the ice and did not return to the game. Czech coach Vladimir Ruzicka didnt give details about his injury but said he hoped Sobotka will be available for the semis. Tyler Johnson reduced the deficit to 4-2 with 1:10 left in the game, and added his second 13 seconds later, but it was too late and the U.S., bronze medallists last year, came up short. "I wish they (the goals) would have come a little sooner," Johnson said. Hertl and Cervenka scored from rebounds during Abdelkaders penalty, and Jaromir Jagr set up Nemec to drive a slap shot past Thomas. "We scored three power-plays goals and that decided the game," Jagr said. "But we messed things up in the last two minutes. It was a lesson for the young players, and for those who never experienced that the game ends only after the final whistle." Russia star forward Evgeni Malkin made his presence felt in his second game at the worlds as he scored a power-play goal and added an assist, and Artyom Anisimov and Alexander Kutuzov also scored at Frances expense. "I felt much better today, I had the time to get acclimated," said Malkin, who arrived from the NHL playoffs. "It was a good win but we could have played better and been more effective." Goaltender Sergei Bobrovski stopped 16 shots for the shutout. Another Russian star, forward Alex Ovechkin, returned after he missed a game due to a right leg injury. "It was a bit awkward to skate in the brace," Ovechkin said. "But Ill play without it the next game, and everything will be OK." Zack Bowman Giants Jersey . Hes still nowhere close to throwing yet. The four-time MVP was in good spirits when he made his first public appearance on the field since having neck surgery Sept. Odell Beckham Jr Giants Jersey . On paper, it looks a little like Andre the Giant taking on a midget wrestler. It has all the makings of a rout with the Americans adding an eighth win in nine outings of this biennial event. The Yanks have eight players in the top 15 in the world while the Internationals have just one. http://www.odellbeckhamjrjersey.com/royal-blue-darian-thompson-giants-jersey/ . -- C.J. Wilson parked his car and laughed while signing autographs for faceless fans who handed bats, balls and cards to the pitcher from the other side of a brick wall.Waco, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - Kenny Chery totaled 23 points and Royce ONeale added 20 with eight rebounds as No. 20 Baylor topped 19th-ranked Texas, 83- 60, at the Ferrell Center. Taurean Price and Johnathan Motley each contributed 13 points for the Bearrs (16-5, 4-4 Big 12), while Rico Gathers clocked in with eight points and 15 boards. Leon Hall Giants Jersey. Jonathan Holmes had 17 points for the Longhorns (14-7, 3-5), who received 16 points and 10 assists from Isaiah Taylor in a losing effort. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
blueberryjerry
Aficionado
Aficionado

Torna a Benvenuto in MegaLab.it