Punto informatico Network
Login Esegui login | Non sei registrato? Iscriviti ora (è gratuito!)
Username: Password:
  • Annuncio Pubblicitario

um in the morning and it

Suggerimenti, commenti, segnalazione errori, critiche, lodi e quant'altro riguardi strettamente MegaLab.it e i suoi contenuti.

um in the morning and it

Messaggioda blueberryjerry » sab gen 21, 2017 10:28 am

SEATTLE -- Making his first big league start at first base and just his third appearance in the majors in nearly 13 months, Jesus Montero made strides in proving that he belongs with the Seattle Mariners. Dallas Clark Ravens Jersey . Montero hit his first big league home run in more than a year, played error-free in the field and helped the Mariners sweep a two-game set over the San Diego Padres with a 6-1 victory Tuesday. The former top catching prospect was suspended 50 games for his connection to the Biogenesis performance-enhancing drug investigation last year and began the season at Triple-A Tacoma. "I really appreciate the opportunity that the Mariners are giving me again," Montero said. "Its really hard for me, what I was going through last year -- very tough year. Little by little, was in Triple-A working hard to be here and they gave me an opportunity again, and I feel really happy that they were paying attention to me. Now Im here. "I just want to appreciate that opportunity that they give me again and I want to just help them, help them to win." Montero, who said he was using a heavier bat than usual as he normally does against left-handers, showed the power that has made him a top prospect by reaching out of the zone to pull a low pitch for a two-run homer to left in the second and give the Mariners a 2-1 lead. The two runs would prove to be enough for starter Roenis Elias, who pitched seven strong innings. Elias (6-5) allowed three hits and struck out six without a walk while facing the minimum in five innings. After failing to win a game for nearly a month, Elias has won three of his last four. The only mistake Elias made turned into a solo home run by Rene Rivera in the second. "It was a good day for me," Elias said through an interpreter. "I had control of it and went out and did what I was capable of doing. Thank God it worked out well for us." "He has a good, live, young arm," San Diego manager Bud Black said. "He threw some secondary pitches as the game went on when he was behind the count, which I think helped him." Robinson Cano added two more insurance runs in the fifth with his fourth home run of the season to give the Mariners a 4-1 lead and it was enough to chase San Diego starter Eric Stults. Stults (2-9) allowed four runs, six hits and a walk. The left-hander struck out five, but had trouble finding the strike zone consistently and needed a season-high 102 pitches. The Padres bullpen was unable to keep the game close, as reliever Tim Stauffer loaded the bases and then gave up a two-run double to Kyle Seager. The Seattle third baseman leads the team with 47 RBIs, the most by a Mariner through 71 games since Raul Ibanez had 49 in 2007. The Padres have scored two runs or less 10 times in the last 15 games and have recorded four hits or less 13 times this season. NOTES: The teams travel to San Diego for another two-game set. Seattle RHP Felix Hernandez and San Diego RHP Andrew Cashner are slated to pitch in the opener on Wednesday. ... Black said INF Jedd Gyorko (plantar fasciitis) is not close to returning from the 15-day DL, despite being eligible to be reinstated on Friday. Gyorko, though, may be able to shed his walking boot on Friday. Kamar Aiken Ravens Jersey . No surprise there. Kershaw, who also earned the title after throwing his first career no-hitter in June, had a 1. Benjamin Watson Ravens Jersey . The outdoor event will be played on Dec. 31 between alumni of the New York Rangers and Philadelphia Flyers at Citizens Bank Park, the home of the Philadelphia Phillies. http://www.cheapravensshoponline.com/Youth-Cj-Mosley-Ravens-Jersey/ .C. -- Lucy Li made two double bogeys, a triple bogey and finished her historic round at the U.Sebastian Vettel is cautiously optimistic about Ferraris chances of making more of a fight for pole with Mercedes in China - but warned against getting too excited over their pace-setting on Friday. For the first time this season, Ferrari ended the opening day of a race weekend ahead of Mercedes on the timesheet, with their advantage over their rivals two tenths of a second on the supersoft tyres.Ferrari, polesitters just once in dry conditions in the last six seasons and already playing catch-up in this years championship, have trailed Mercedes by an average of 0.7 seconds in Q3 so far this season - but Mercedes believe there is more to come from their rivals. Asked by Sky Sports F1 to assess their pole chances on Saturday, Vettel said: It depends what the others are doing, but I think if we get everything right we could be closer.Practice Two reportBut then it is only Friday today so I wouldnt stress. I wouldnt put too much importance in the times today. After eight successive Mercedes qualifying one-twos, Ferrari head into Saturday knowing they are still likely to qualify with one car on the front row after Lewis Hamilton collected a five-place grid penalty.But predictions for how the grid could shape up for Sundays race are likely to be revised in any case should rain forecast for Saturday in Shanghai hit during the qualifying hour.The weather forecast for tomorrow is a bit uncertain, but we can still improve, added Vettel. The balance of the car was not yet where I want it to be, but overall I think it was a decent day.Despite setting the outright pace in P2, team-mate Kimi Raikkonen was not completely satisfied with the handling of his Ferrari either and suggested the supersoft tyre - the compound he set his fastest lap of 1:36.896 on - was the only one which he had been happy with. David Croft and Paul Di Resta take you through all the headlines from Fridays Practice; and theres interviews with Felipe Massa, Sebastian Vettel and Raikkonen Pirellis quickest and fastest-wearing compound is unlikely to be used beyond the first stint in Sundays race. Jeremy Zuttah Ravens Jersey. I only used the medium in the morning and it didnt feel very good, the Finn told Sky F1. But the softs didnt feel very good, the supersoft was the best, but it is too early to say.Not an easy day, maybe the wind or whatever, it felt very slippery. With the supersoft it improved a bit, but nowhere near ideal.Watch the Chinese GP weekend - LIVE ONLY on Sky Sports F1. The race starts at 7am on Sunday, with build-up underway from 5.30am. Or watch without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV Whens the Chinese GP on Sky? All the broadcast times you need for this weekends exclusively live race Also See: Whens the Chinese GP on Sky? Five-place grid penalty for Hamilton Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
blueberryjerry
Aficionado
Aficionado

Torna a Benvenuto in MegaLab.it